This is Microsoft Dynamic Languages Team, responsible for IronPython and IronRuby. Not as big as you might expect for the "most important project at MS today", but 100% blogging! Dynamic languages are the next big thing so believe me you want to keep an eye on these guys. I compiled an OPML file for the team, which you can import into your favorite blog reader to subscribe to the whole team in one shot.
In no particular order:
- John Lam - IronRuby PM
- Harry Pierson - IronPython PM
- Jimmy Schementi - PM for Silverlight integration
- Shri Borde - dev lead for the team
- Dave Remy - PM lead fro the team
- Oleg Tkachenko - Visual Studio integration
- Dave Fugate - IronPython tester
- Curt Hagenlocher - IronPython/IronRuby dev
- Jim Hugunin - architect for the team, DLR and Visual Studio languages
- Tomas Matousek - IronRuby dev
- Srivatsn Narayanan - IronPython/IronRuby tester
- Jim Deville - IronRuby tester
- Dino Viehland - IronPython dev
I still can't believe my name is on the list...